What is cloud hosting and how does it work?
A cloud server is a virtual server running in a cloud computing environment that is hosted and delivered through a cloud computing platform via the internet which can be accessed remotely.
Cloud servers have all the software that is required to run and can function independently as a unit. Below are some benefits that could can give you.
* Cloud server are scalable, they are very easy and quick to upgrade by adding more memory and disk space.
* Cloud server are affordable
* Cloud server can provide user security and stability as any problems in the software are isolated within your environment.
* Cloud server are stable, fast and secured. They avoid the hardware issues in physical server.
* Cloud server provides faster service and more resources.
* Cloud servers can run on a hypervisor. The role of a hypervisor is to control the capacity of operating systems so it is allocated where needed
How Does it Work?
Each server in the cloud helps in carrying out a particular set of tasks. Cloud servers offer more redundancy, if one server failes, other will take its place to render the required resources.