550 Access denied – Invalid HELO name
You have attempted to send out an email and failed with the following error: 550 Access denied – Invalid HELO name
503 RCPT Error
This is due to your email client not being configured correctly. The guide below are some steps to rectify.
Double check your email setting to ensure the following settings has been made.
1. From the Menu Bar, Click Tools > E-mail Accounts
2. Select View or change existing e-mail accounts > Click “Next”
3. Select your Email account > Click “Change”
4. Click “More settings”
5. Select “Outgoing Server” tab
6. Tick “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”
7. Select “Use same settings as my incoming email server”
8. Click “Ok” > “Next” > “Finish”
Once you have finished the above mentioned steps, close your Outlook and attempt to send again.
If you need assistance or have any further enquiries, feel free to contact our support team.